Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome to Lord Lying Lester's Blog of Reason

Greetings parasites (as most of you most assuredly are), my official title is Lord Lester Nation: Man of Reason, although I am known by the rAbble simply as Lester Nation. But you can call me Lying Lester. If you like reading the idiotic and hypocritical ramblings of a devoted Ayn Rand worshiper, this might just be the site for you.

Undoubtedly most of you who stumble upon this blog are worthless Takers, and may be offended by the stark truths I plan to reveal here. That is of no consequence to me, as you are nought but lice in the eyes of the great philosopher. So you can move on.

If, however, you are an enlightened individual who recognizes that greed and rational self interest are indeed virtues - indeed, the HIGHEST virtues - then I suggest you stick around, as the proprietor of this blog is a deluded fool who believes just that.

OK, so that about does it for this introductory posting, although, for the record I should note that I really do love Ayn Rand. About that I am absolutely not joking, although I may have given reason to be doubtful about the claim. You might even think I'm lying, given my chosen moniker. About that I advise you to use your best judgement and decide for yourself.

For now I bid you adéu.

Before I go however, I implore you to visit my other blogs, rAtional nAtion uSA (a joke/spoof blog) and Lying Lester's Irrational Nation (a blog for serious political discussion). Also, vote for Gary Johnson in 2016, should he decide to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment